You can activate your new card by simply going to login.woolworthsmoney.com.au or via the Woolworths Money App
1. Go to login.woolworthsmoney.com.au
2. Log in using your Login ID and your Online Password you would have received
3. Click on your credit card in the Account List on the left hand side
4. Click Activate Card (you will find this under Manage Account on smaller devices)
5. Follow the prompts to quickly activate your card and choose your memorable PIN
If you have not received your online password or prefer to activate your card over the phone, call 1300 10 1234 and follow the prompts.
1. Open the Woolworths Money App
2. Select your Woolworths credit card
3. Log into your Woolworths credit card account
4. Select Activate Card
5. Follow the prompts to quickly activate your card
Your new PIN must be 4 digits
You cannot repeat the same number (e.g. 1111, 8888)
You cannot use a sequence (e.g. 1234, 9876)
Your new PIN cannot use your birth date (e.g. birth date of 01/02/1980 cannot use 0102, 1980, 0180 or 0280).
Your Woolworths Credit Card can be used to make purchases online. As an added feature, all Woolworths Credit Cards come with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covering all of your online transactions against unauthorised or fraudulent purchases.
Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers Australian and New Zealand-issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. You should notify us promptly of any unauthorised Visa use by calling us on 1300 10 1234.
To set up recurring debits, follow the steps below:
- Decide which bills you would like to pay automatically (e.g. your mobile phone bill).
- Contact the service provider.
- Provide the service provider with your Woolworths Credit Card details.
- Provide your consent to the service provider to pay the bill(s) automatically from your Woolworths Credit Card.
Some handy tips to keep in mind before and whilst travelling:
Notify us of your travel plans and dates before going overseas so that we can expect to see foreign transactions on your account as we continue to monitor for any unusual activity.
Check if your credit limit is adequate for your travel plans
Securely carry a separate record of your card and your Woolworths Money Online login details
Use ATMs located within banks
Avoid using your account via Woolworths Money Online on public computers
Download the Woolworths Money app onto your mobile device to manage your account quickly and easily
To notify us of travel plans or for any queries, simply call us on 1300 10 1234.