The Woolworths Money App is designed to let you manage your Woolworths Credit Card, Woolworths Gift Cards and Everyday Rewards Cards
If you have a credit card account, you only need your Login to use the Woolworths Money App. Simply enter your Login ID and Password and then create a 4-digit Access Code (which is optional). Once you’ve done this, the app will be ready to use.
Not registered for Online Banking? Just call us on 1300 10 1234 to be set up.
If you have a Woolworths Rewards Card, you will just need to enter your Rewards Card Number.
For Gift Cards, simply enter the Gift Card Number and PIN.
Our Woolworths Money App is available on a wide range of Android smartphones and iPhones. While we support many devices, experiences and performances may vary if your device has been jailbroken or rooted.
Remember to keep your Woolworths Money App up to date to access the full range of features and the latest enhancements, including stability improvements.
We recommend that you contact us immediately on 1300 10 1234 if your phone is lost or stolen. The Woolworths Money App requires either Fingerprint login (iPhone only), Access Code or Password to access your credit card account details. However, the gift card information can be accessed as it would normally if you lost a physical gift card, so please contact us as soon as possible.
If you type in an incorrect Access Code, you will get “Incorrect Access Code” popup message. You could either then use a password to access the app or alternatively, you can contact us on 1300 10 1234 and you can get your Access Code reset.
You can use a password to access the app or alternatively, you can contact us on 1300 10 1234 and you can get your Access Code reset.
You should always:
You should never:
Yes. You can access all payments functions by choosing the following:
Via the radial:
Tap the “Home” icon and select “Pay Bill” option.
Via the account:
1. Select the account you wish to pay from
2. On the “Account” screen select “Pay Bill” option.
3. Then select the “Pay To” option to select an existing biller from your ‘Address Book’. Enter the amount you wish to pay, and then select ‘Process Payment’. The payment will then need to be confirmed and a receipt issued if the payment is complete.
You can set up and save a new payee or biller by selecting the payment option, then selecting “Pay To” and then selecting the “+” option.
You can set up future-dated and recurring debits.
Unfortunately, you can not amend existing recurring debits. This can only be done by logging on to login.woolworthsmoney.com.au.
No, at this stage you can only amend existing recurring debits via Online Services or by contacting us on 1300 10 1234. We will let you know once this feature is available.
Yes you can.
1. Select ‘Activate Card’.
2. Follow the prompts to activate your card and choose your PIN.
3. Once the card has been successfully activated, it will take up to 10 minutes for your card to be available through your Woolworths Money App.
Remember, a primary cardholder must activate their card before a secondary cardholder can activate their card.
1. Select the “settings” wheel and then
2. Select ‘Card PIN’.
3. Enter your birthdate and then Select ‘Set Card PIN’.
4. Enter a new PIN and confirm your new PIN. The change of PIN is effective immediately.
You can rename your Credit Card, Everyday Rewards and Gift Cards. To do this Select the account you wish to rename,then select the“toggle menu” and then select“Account Nickname”. Once you have renamed the account, select the back arrow.
At this stage you can only delete your Everday Rewards card and your Gift Card's. To do this Select the card you wish to , then select the “toggle menu” and then select “Remove card ” and confirm. Once you have deleted the card, it will be removed from the stack of card on the “Home” screen.
For a new user:
- On the login screen after the app launches:
- Enter your Online Services Login ID and Password.
- You will then be asked to set up an Access Code.
- Once this has been set up, if you have Touch ID on your device, you will be asked to set up your fingerprint.
- Follow the prompts to set up the fingerprint login.
Your fingerprint will be registered the next time you sign in.
For an existing user:
- Login using your Access Code.
- Select the 'hamburger menu' ☰
- Select "Fingerprint".
- Follow the prompts.
Your fingerprint will be registered the next time you log in. We recommend that you only store your fingerprint on the phone and that you enable the 'lock screen' function on your phone.
We highly recommend that you only store your fingerprints on the phone and that you enable the 'lock screen' function on your phone.
Currently fingerprint login iPhone’s supporting Touch ID and Android devices supporting Fingerprint Scanner. We may review our service offering as more devices make this feature available and meet our security standards.We may review our service offering as more devices make this feature available and meet our security standards.
Yes, it is possible to store more than one person’s fingerprints on a phone. However, just like it is your responsibility to keep secure your Woolworths Money App Access Code, the fingerprint login option should be treated with the same level of security. This means that you should not register for fingerprint login if you would like to have other people’s fingerprints stored on your phone, as they would be able to access your Woolworths Money App.
To remove fingerprint from the app, select:
Menu > Fingerprint
Turn off the “Fingerprint” toggle.
To remove fingerprint from Android devices, select:
Settings Menu (on the phone) >Lock Screen and Security > Fingerprints
Follow the prompts and then select the finger print you want to delete. THis will automatically remove the fingerprint from the Woolworths Money App.
To remove fingerprint from your iPhone, select:
Settings Menu (on the phone) > Touch ID & Access Code > Set up Fingerprint
Then select the fingerprint you want to delete. This will automatically remove the fingerprint from the Woolworths Money App.
Download the Woolworths Money App
Woolworths Credit Cards
1. Select ‘Add a Woolworths Account’
2. Select ‘Login’
3. Enter your Login ID, if you do not know your Woolworths Credit Card Login ID call us on 1300 10 1234
4. Enter your password, if you do not know your Woolworths Credit Card password call us on 1300 10 1234
5. Select ‘I Accept The Terms’
6. Once you have logged in for the first time, you can set your own 4-digit access code (this is optional) for future access.
Note: if you have Touch ID on your device, you will be asked to set up your fingerprint. If you want to proceed, follow the prompts
1. Press 'Add a Gift or Everyday Rewards card'
2. Add your Everyday Rewards card number
3. Press 'Add Card'
Woolworths Gift Card
1. Press 'Add a Gift or Everyday Rewards card'
2. Enter your Gift Card Number and PIN
3. Press 'Add Card'