Direct Debit - This automatically pays your card account every month by the due date, from the bank account of your choice. With this flexible option you can choose to pay any amount equal to or greater than the minimum payment due. To request a direct debit, please complete the Direct Debit Request Form which can be found by logging in to your account at login.woolworthsmoney.com.au.
BPAY® - This can be done through phone or internet banking (directly from your bank). Your reference number is your 16-digit card number (which is the same as the account number printed on your statement) and the biller code is 17574.
You can authorise anyone to be an additional cardholder on your account as long as they over 16 years of age. This includes your partner or dependent of 16 years of age and over. They will be issued with their own card and unique card number. All transactions made by the additional cardholder will be charged to your account.
To request for an additional cardholder:
- New Application: When completing your application for a Credit Card, complete the details in the 'Additional Cardholder' section of your application form.
- Existing Customer: login.woolworthsmoney.com.au and complete the 'Add an additional cardholder form' or you can call us on 1300 10 1234
Fee for additional cardholders apply. View all our fees and charges here.
Any additional cardholders have the same access to information about your account. However, they are restricted from making any changes (such as change of address) to your account.
Interest is calculated based on the balance you have outstanding on each day of the statement cycle. The interest rate, also known as the 'Annual Percentage Rate' (APR) is included on the front page of every statement you receive. Interest is calculated based on the daily rate of interest (the APR divided by the number of days per year). This rate is also included on each monthly statement and is effective for interest calculations in that statement period.
For further details please view our guide on Understanding Interest on your Credit Card.
Contactless payment technology removes the need for a signature, PIN or loose change, providing you with greater speed and minimum hassle when making payments.
Just hold your Woolworths Credit Card in front of a contactless card reader to pay for your purchases.
4,000 points = $20 Woolworths Shopping Card
Your points are automatically converted into a Woolworths Shopping Card, which we’ll send to you every 4 months. You can use your Shopping Cards in Woolworths Supermarkets and BIG W7. Plus, there’s no limit to the number of points you can earn!
Terms & Conditions:
7Points are subject to the Woolworths Shopping Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. 3 points earned for every $1 spent on Woolworths brand range of products purchased in-store at Woolworths Supermarkets. 2 points earned for every $1 spent on products purchased at Woolworths Supermarkets and BIG W. 1 point earned for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases. Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions detailed in the Woolworths Shopping Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Every 4 months, points are automatically converted to a Woolworths Shopping Card redeemable at participating Woolworths Group stores. Participating stores may change from time to time. The Shopping Card is currently not accepted at DVD vending machines and mobile EFTPOS terminals. Minimum of 4,000 points is required to receive a $20 Shopping Card.
You can access any ATM where Visa is accepted in 200 countries around the world. When using your credit card to withdraw cash from an overseas ATM you’ll incur the following charges:
· The international transaction fee of 3% of the Australian dollar value of the international cash advance
· A cash advance fee of $5 or 3% of the value of the transaction (whichever is greater), and
· The cash advance interest rate from the date of the cash withdrawal.
Some overseas ATM providers might also charge you a processing fee. Just like in Australia, the amount of this fee varies depending on the provider. This fee may be charged in the foreign currency.
The Card Verification Code (CVC) is a three digit number printed on the back of your credit card. This number may be quoted when making an online, mail or phone order to verify that the card is in your possession.
Your Woolworths Credit Card can be used to make purchases online. As an added feature, all Woolworths Credit Cards come with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covering all of your online transactions against unauthorised or fraudulent purchases.
Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers Australian and New Zealand-issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. You should notify us promptly of any unauthorised Visa use by calling us on 1300 10 1234.
You can activate your new card by simply going to login.woolworthsmoney.com.au or via the Woolworths Money App
1. Go to login.woolworthsmoney.com.au
2. Log in using your Login ID and your Online Password you would have received
3. Click on your credit card in the Account List on the left hand side
4. Click Activate Card (you will find this under Manage Account on smaller devices)
5. Follow the prompts to quickly activate your card and choose your memorable PIN
If you have not received your online password or prefer to activate your card over the phone, call 1300 10 1234 and follow the prompts.
1. Open the Woolworths Money App
2. Select your Woolworths credit card
3. Log into your Woolworths credit card account
4. Select Activate Card
5. Follow the prompts to quickly activate your card
Your new PIN must be 4 digits
You cannot repeat the same number (e.g. 1111, 8888)
You cannot use a sequence (e.g. 1234, 9876)
Your new PIN cannot use your birth date (e.g. birth date of 01/02/1980 cannot use 0102, 1980, 0180 or 0280).
To set up recurring debits, follow the steps below:
- Decide which bills you would like to pay automatically (e.g. your mobile phone bill).
- Contact the service provider.
- Provide the service provider with your Woolworths Credit Card details.
- Provide your consent to the service provider to pay the bill(s) automatically from your Woolworths Credit Card.
You can close your account by calling us on 1300 10 1234.
You can also close your account at any time via your Woolworths Online account by following the below steps:
1. Go to login.woolworthsmoney.com.au and log in using your Login ID and Online Password
2. Click on your credit card account
3. Select ‘account details’ at the top of the screen
4. Select ‘close account’. his appears on the right of the screen next to Account summary and follow the promts.
Prior to closing your account, please ensure the account balance is zero and check for any pending transactions.
If you misplace your credit card, you can apply a temporary lock on your card to protect your account. You can unlock your card at any time.
To place a temporary lock on your card in the Woolworths Money App:
1. Open the Woolworths Money App
2. Select your Woolworths Credit Card
3. Log into your Woolworths Credit Card account
4. Click the setting icon
5. Select Lock card
6. Select Lock on the pop-up message.
To place a temporary lock on your card, login to login.woolworthsmoney.com.au:
1. Select the relevant account
2. Select Lost or stolen card
3. Toggle to Lock card.
You can unlock your card by following the steps above and selecting Unlock card.
Please contact us immediately by calling 1300 10 1234 so that we will block your card whilst we investigate.
To prevent any further unauthorised transactions on your card, you can place a temporary lock on your card in the Woolworths Money App