1. Ensure your device is eligible for Apple Pay.
2. Ensure you have the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.3. An Apple ID signed in to iCloud.
1. Go to Wallet and tap (for iPad this is in Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay).
2. Follow the steps to add a new card.
3. Tap next. Confirm the expiry date and enter the CVV.
4. You will receive an SMS notification with a verification code. Use the code to verify your details. If you do not receive an SMS notification, please contact 1300 10 1234 and press option 2 to link your mobile number to your account.
5. After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
6. Click Agree if you accept these.
7. You will receive an email confirming that your Woolworths Credit Card has been successfully added to Apple Pay.
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone, > tap My Watch tab. If you have multiple watches, choose one.
2. Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
3. Follow the steps to add a card.
4. Tap Next.
5. Woolworths will verify your card information.
6. Complete the verification process using the SMS verification code sent to your phone.
7. After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
1. Go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay.
2. Tap Add Card.
3. Follow the steps to add a new card.
Note: If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, just enter its security code.
4. Tap Next. Woolworths will verify your information and decide if you can add your card to Apple Pay. If we need more information to verify your card, you’ll be asked for it. When you have the information, go back to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay and tap your card.
5. After Woolworths verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
Click here for more information on adding cards to your eligible Apple devices.
Yes. You can add multiple cards on Apple Wallet on each device. The first card added will become your default card, but this can be changed in Settings > Wallet and Apple Pay > Default Card.
Yes. For each of your devices, you’ll need to add your Woolworths Credit Card using the steps listed in 'What's the process for adding my card to Apple Pay?'
Note: You can add your card to up to 10 eligible Apple devices, but the card will need to be added to each device separately. This means that you can have up to 10 Device Account Numbers for one physical card.
Here’s how to remove your card from the Apple Wallet:
1. Select the card, then tap , to take you to the back of pass
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Remove card’
1. Launch the Settings app on the device that you’re removing your card from.
2. Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
3. Tap the card you'd like to remove from Apple Pay.
4. Tap Remove card.
1. Go to Settings on iCloud.com then click on your device.
2. Below the list of cards on the right, click ‘Remove’ or ‘Remove All’.
You can use iCloud to remove cards from devices, even if the device is offline (not connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Data). If you remove your card from a device set up to use Apple Pay, the ability to spend using the card is removed.
If no cards are listed, the device isn’t set up to use Apple Pay.
Here's how to switch cards:
Yes. Apple Pay shows recent transactions you've made using Apple Pay on your device.
When you view your card in Wallet, you’ll see the most recent transaction you made with that card. You can view up to the last 10 transactions made on a specific card by tapping the button > tap the Transactions tab.
For a full list of transactions made from your credit card, use the Woolworths Money app or log in online. Your statement won’t differentiate between Apple, card contactless or chip and PIN transactions.
See the Apple Pay support page for more information on using Apple Pay.
You can return items purchased using Apple Pay the same as a standard return. You may be asked to provide the merchant with the last four digits of your Device Account Number, instead of your physical plastic card number.
To access your Device Account Number:
Please remember to keep the original receipt you received from the merchant at the time of purchase. The transaction record in your Apple Pay receipt is not an official proof of purchase. Some retailers may require the physical card in order to process the refund.
You will only need to scan your physical Everyday Rewards card if your Everyday Rewards card has not been added into Apple Wallet.
To add your Everyday Rewards card into Apple Wallet:
1. Go to www.everydayrewards.com.au/iphone on your iPhone
2. Enter your card number and mobile number. An SMS will be sent to your phone.
3. Click on the link in the text message.
4. Log in to your Everyday Rewards account.
5. Tap on the Add to Apple Wallet button.
6. Press next ...and you're done!
How to tap and collect points at checkout:
• Look for the Everyday Rewards prompt on the PINpad at checkout, before you pay.
• Rest your finger on Touch ID* (no need to unlock your device or open an app).
• Hold the top of iPhone near the PIN Pad screen until the word 'Done' appears.
*To use Everyday Rewards on iPhone X and later, double-click the side button, then hold iPhone near the PINpad. For Touch ID, hold your iPhone near the PIN Pad with your finger on Touch ID.
Remember to tap your Everyday Rewards card in Apple Wallet prior to payment.
Yes, your spending limits are the same for Apple Pay as the contactless payment limits on your physical cards.Refer to the terms and conditions for your Woolworths Credit Card for complete information.