You can view and manage your cards in the Apple Wallet, or via settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.Tap when your card is selected (this takes you to the back of the pass), scroll down to view your card details.
The first card you add to Apple Pay automatically becomes your default payment card.
To change your default card:
1. Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap Default card, then choose a new card.
3. You’ll see a confirmation message “XXXX card is now your default card”.
1. In the Apple Wallet, when all cards are presented.
2. Hold your finger on the card you wish to make the default and drag it to front of the Apple Wallet by holding down.
3. You’ll see a confirmation message “XXXX card is now your default card. Tap OK.
For Apple Watch:
Open the Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, tap Wallet & Apple Pay > Default card, then choose a new card.
You’ll receive transaction notifications for purchases you make using your Woolworths Credit Card in Apple Pay from the Wallet. You can manage these Wallet notifications in your iPhone at Settings > Notifications > Wallet & Apple Pay.
Please note that you’ll get notifications for both declined and successful transactions.
If you believe your device or Apple Pay card information has been lost, stolen or compromised in any way, call Woolworths immediately on the number on the back of your plastic card and we will deactivate your card for use with Apple Pay. You’ll still be able to use your physical card.You can also use Find my iPhone to lock/erase your device. See more on the Apple Pay support page.
If you replace your device, you’ll need to add your Woolworths Credit Card to the new device. We also recommend you delete your cards from your old device if you’ll no longer be using it.
There are three possible reasons for this:
Removing your Woolworths Credit Card from Apple Pay on your device has no effect on your physical card. You can re-add your card to Apple Pay at any time.
Restoring your device or logging out of iCloud will remove all cards from Apple Wallet.